Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pedersen & Hansen Teak Desk Organizer - SOLD!


I have a minimalist desk but am still working on the minimalist lifestyle. Lets face it, most of us have a hard time parting with those "important documents". That single drawer desk looks beautiful sitting in my office, but provides me no room to store Christmas cards from five years ago, or my credit card statements I keep forgetting to switch to paperless. That could just be me, but if you can relate and are caught in your own situation of organizational dishevelment, then this desk organizer is for you. This unit will store papers, receipts, whatever. Stow away those nasty bills in its drawers. So sleek you may not want to cover it in papers, but it looks good siting on your desk doing what it looks like it should be doing.

Dimensions
Length: 47 1/2 in.
Width: 9 in.
Height: 6 3/4 in.

$150
Sold! Thank you, Dustin!

Please contact me at RedCentModern@Gmail.com with any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment